1. Purchases made from Policy 21 Ltd are subject to 30 day payment terms unless otherwise specified upon order form.
2. The contract is for the delivery of services as specified upon the order form.
3. In the event of a conference, trade show, webinar or filmed debate being unable to take place due to circumstances beyond the control of Policy 21 Ltd such as Fire, Acts of Terrorism etc. Policy 21 Ltd will re-schedule the event at a time best suited to participants. Failure to do that by Policy 21 Ltd will then result in a full refund to all clients.
4. Cancellation of participation by the client will be subject to the following terms from date of order:- Cancellation within seven days – No fee Cancellation within fourteen days – 50% cancellation fee Cancellation beyond fourteen days – 100% cancellation fee
5. Policy 21 Ltd will distribute video footage of the event to all delegates and participants within twelve days of the event taking place.
6. Any requirements of the client outside of our standard terms and services will always be met with flexibility and assistance and accommodated to our best endeavours.
7. By booking a fully funded Delegate place, your organisation will be liable for a £50 cancellation fee should you fail to attend on the day or nominate a colleague to attend in your place. This fee will be waived if you give 10 working days’ notice of your inability to attend.